Hot Downloads

Friday, February 3, 2012

Writing articles, writing eBooks, developing apps, which one earn more?

Do you use Internet marketing and earning?
I do.

Background Story:
The origin that makes me start Internet earning, is the hatred of my current job. Working makes me sick. I don't want to listen to my unreasonable bosses, but I have to stay in keep working with them. Every morning when I wake up, I don't want to go out for work. I hate this situation, but nothing I can do. This situation continues for half a year.
One day, I found that I can't stand it anymore. I start searching some ways for earning. I have searching for a long time. Until now I have found a few methods that work.

Methods That Really Works

1. Developing mobile apps.
Nowadays, most of the citizens own a smartphone. The most popular type should be iPhone and android devices. Both of them allow Internet users to publish their own apps. To earn money, you have two choices.

Firstly, you can publish paid apps, which mean user needs to pay you some amount of money, e.g. USD 0.99, to download your apps.

Secondly, you can publish free apps with ads attached in it. You can then earn money when user download and view your app. Since user doesn't need to pay for the app, the download volume for this method is always high.

In my own experience, earning through this method is a long process, and you need time to develop a cool app. However, this method do earn a lot because extremely large volume of users use mobile apps nowadays, even more then people who read eBooks.

2. Writing EBooks.
Writing eBooks is another way to make some money. Nowadays writing and publishing an eBook is very easy. What you need to do is an Amazon account, write an eBook in .doc format (using Microsoft Word), and then upload to Amazon. You can also use other publishing site such as Smashwords.

This method also takes a long time to go, since you need a log of time to write a book.

However, I personally think writing eBook take shorter time than app development. Therefore, if you have no technical background, try this method!

3. Writing Articles
Writing articles is similar to writing eBooks. However, you need shorter time. What you need to do is to keep writing articles like this one, and publish to any articles site.

There are many available sites, and I personally recommend Expertscolumn. Click this link to register if you are interested:

http://expertscolumn.com/referral/657892b1

This method is the quickest and easiest one I think. However, since you earn through advertisement of the site, the earning is comparatively lower among the 3 methods, and you need to write more to generate money.
If you prefer to write shorter articles, this is the most suitable method for you.

Others methods
Except the 3 methods above, there are some other methods that really work. Since I can’t mention too much here, please refer to the following for further details.

Earning Full Time Income From Internet With $0 Cost
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZX0EVQ




Contact the writer:
Elsy Chapman

Personal Site:
http://income-improve.blogspot.com/
http://google-androoid.blogspot.com/


Published Books:
http://income-improve.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-ebook-published-earning-full.html

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete