Hot Downloads

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Looking for Admob and Adsense Alternatives with Good Quality


 If you have read my previous post on 'Google banned my Admob account when $60 is going issue', you may know that I need a Google Admob and Adsense alternatives.


I have search the web roughly, and found a few advertising agents which support Android applications. Since my developed app only supports Android devices, I need an advertising agent which provide good quality ads for Android applications.

In my point of view, I think the most important factor that a good advertising agent has, is the percentage of fill rate. As a publisher, I hope that ads are displayed as much as possible. However, advertising agents hold a limited pool of ads. Not every display of your application can get an ads display. If there are no ads available temporary, no ads will be shown. Therefore, I really want to find a advertising agent that provide high fill rate.

If you have any recommendation, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete