Hot Downloads

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Google banned my Admob account when $60 is going issue

Have you try on earning through mobile advertising?

If you do, you may already know Admob.

Admob is a popular advertising agent in mobile advertising industry, and is recently integrated with Google Adsense.

I personally had no bad comments on Admob. However, I promise I will never use it again.
During the New Year Holiday, I got an great income boost in Admob. I think this is because many people are free during the new year period and they have more time to play with their mobile phone.

Today is 1st Feb. I should receive $60 payment from Google Admob. However, I found no payment issued. So, I log in to my Admob to check my payment.

Unfortunately, I can not log in. What I got is just a simple error message, which simply mentioned my account is banned because suspected fraud click was found.

It provides no proven figures.

Why Admob banned my account without any proven evidence? Why Admob banned my account just before a $60 payment is going to issued?

If you search from the Internet, you will know that another advertising agent under Google, Google Adsense, also banned people with no reasonable explainations and evidences. Many people complained but Google ignore them. Since Admob has integrated with Google Adsense, I totally believe that my account is banned just to skip my payment.

So, I promise that I will never use any earning methods from Google anymore!!!

6 comments:

  1. this is miserable...
    someone please beats this giant and arrogant company who thinks it can dominate the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing happened to me, bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're looking for an excellent contextual advertising network, I recommend you have a look at Clicksor.

    ReplyDelete