Hot Downloads

Friday, February 3, 2012

Reason that I don't use Triond.


Do you enjoy writing?

Did you writing some articles and put on to the Internet and let everyone read it?

I do.

Nowadays there are more and more sites that allow you to publish articles written by you. Expertscolumn is one of the choices. There exist the others, such as Helium, Tripod, and Associate Column.

Normally I write articles according to my own feelings. For example, if I read a book today, and I look it very much, I will write a short article for it and publish it to Expertscolumn.

Before using Expertscolumn, I have try on using Triond. Triond is one of the most popular writing sites, which many writers give positive comments in the Internet. You can search Triond at Google to check them out.

However, I seldom use Triond. The reason is that, I am very disappointed to the article checking system. I wrote my articles on my own. However, after I submit, Triond always prompt that ‘duplicated content’ is found and decline my submission. Start from my registration, I have already submitted 5-6 articles; all are written by myself, and not published elsewhere at that time. Triond still ‘prompt duplicated content is found’. Therefore, I have no successful submission at Triond.

I am not saying that duplicate checking is useless, but I think duplications on ideas (not words) are acceptable. Why can’t I publish a new articles with similar ideas, but with different, or even the most updated figures, experiences, and images?

I really didn’t copy anything, I just write from my own. So I really don’t know how my articles can duplicate with the others.

I think Triond can improve a lot if they can provide the evidence they found for the duplications.

This is just my personal feelings and experience, no blaming is trying to make. If you know how to publish to Triond, please kindly leave a comment to me and let me know!

Contact the writer:
Elsy Chapman

Personal Site:
http://income-improve.blogspot.com/
http://google-androoid.blogspot.com/


Published Books:

No comments:

Post a Comment